Thursday, February 11, 2010

Wildt Family


I won't say much to begin because I have so many thoughts about each of these precious photos...here we go!


I want to start with this photo and explain why I love it....it's not perfect! I love the chaos/love felt in this photo. Tiny baby feet resting between Mama's and little Elli squirming on Daddy. Shawn's are slightly out of focus because they stick out further than the others. It's family :)

Now, there is a shot of them all looking perfectly at the camera, but I just find the expressions in this picture so sweet and I love how Jaylynn was at the ready!


Jaylynn was excited to show me her bike and I just couldn't resist a few shot of her riding in the glowing setting sun.

And now a little focus on new baby Braelynn...





I can't help it, there's just something so lovely about golden, setting sun washing over a photo.
Little Elli was occupied and happy with her marshmallows. Let's just say I left with sticky fingers :) I couldn't resist this shot of those sweet legs.

Three pretty little girls!

Just a random sweet moment I happened catch. Jaylynn is so affectionate with her family.

Oh my goodness happy child!

2 comments:

Note This... said...

Way to go Katy!!! AWESOME pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Genuinely Becoming said...

Lovely! You're amazing Katy!