Thursday, October 8, 2009

Raegan

Raegan is a beautiful Mt. Pleasant senior. I had so much fun spending time with her and her mom. She was such a trooper dealing with mosquitos everywhere! I've now learned to throw OFF into my camera bag! There were at least 341 bites between the three of us...or maybe 40 :) Despite the incessant scratching between shots, we managed to capture some great moments. Enjoy your senior year, Raegan!


I think this first photo is my favorite! Although it is very difficult for me to pick :)








Yay me! I finally figured out how to make the photos larger for the blog.
Leave a message if the urge hits you!

3 comments:

Note This... said...

well done Katy!!! BEAU-tiful!!!!

Cave-in said...

Katy,
Great Photos. I can't believe how much she looks like my sister. Good job!
Kevin

Cave-in said...

Katy,
Great Pictures. I never realized how much Raegan looks like my sister, Karen. I like your blog and the big pictures.